FREE in Home Water Test Call
Celestial Water Las Vegas FAQs
1. How long has Celestial Water been in business?
We have been servicing the Las Vegas area since 2002 and we are a fully licensed, insured and bonded company and are an accredited member of the LV Better Business Bureau.
2. Does Celestial Water use sub-contractors in servicing customers?
We do not hire any sub-contracts for our company. Our extensively trained employees perform all installations and servicing of our water filtration systems.
3. How long does the installation of house refined water treatment systems take?
4. Does Celestial Water manufacture the refined water treatment systems they sell?
No. We are an authorized General Electric distributor in Las Vegas. General Electric represents 100+ years of innovation and their products are superior.
5. Are the refined water treatment systems warranted?
Yes. You will have peace of mind knowing that your entire GE Pro Elite Professional Water Treatment System installed by Celestial Water Systems is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty that covers all components as long as you own your system.
6. How much do your refined water treatment systems cost?
Cost will vary depending on the system the customer decides on. Our expert technicians will recommend the best system to fit your needs while keeping your budget limitations in mind.
7. How does a General Electric water softener system remove the excess minerals that cause hard water and the associated problems?
The water softener system utilizes a process called “ion exchange” that removes the hardness causing minerals by positively charging them. This process removes the excess calcium, magnesium and sometimes iron and conditions the hard water resulting in softer, healthier water.
8. How does a General Electric reverse osmosis system remove the contaminants and pollutants in our tap water that can potentially be hazardous to the health of our family?
The reverse osmosis system utilizes a process through filtration that removes the minerals and toxic materials and purifies the water to provide healthy, great tasting drinking water for your family.
9. How does a General Electric whole house refined water system remove the contaminants and pollutants in our tap water as well as convert our hard water to soft water?
The water treatment system utilizes a process through filtration that removes the minerals and toxic materials and purifies the water to provide healthy, great tasting drinking water for your family. It also softens the water through a ion-exchange process resulting in removal of the minerals that cause chalky spots on your laundry as well as plumbing fixtures, shower heads and scale build up on pipes from hard water.
10. How long do the fined water treatment systems last?
Our General Electric refined water treatment systems will last many years and our trained employees at Celestial Water Systems will provide you with excellent support and answer any questions you may have about your system and how to maintain it to keep it at peak performance.
11. How much does it cost to maintain the refined water treatment systems?
The refined water treatment systems may contain filters that will need to be replaced occasionally and staff at Celestial Water Systems can advise you of the maintenance schedule and cost for your system.
12. Along with the health benefits of a whole house refined water treatment system, are there other benefits as well?
Yes. Drinking purified, clean and great tasting water from your whole house refined water treatment system will lessen the expense of buying sugary drinks as well as bottled water that is untested and not guaranteed to remove the contaminants from your water. Also when you drink the purified water from your whole house refined water treatment system, you can avoid costly medical bills associated with the contaminated water you drank previously. With the soft water produced by your whole house refined water treatment system you'll find you save both time and money because your clothes will no longer have chalky spots on them where you previously had to rewash them to remove the spots. Since you'll no longer be scrubbing scale and calcium deposits.
13. Why should I choose Celestial Water Systems to solve the water challenges in my home?
Celestial Water Systems have been resolving home water problems for residents in Las Vegas and surrounding areas since 2002 and we truly care about your family's well being when it comes to water purification and quality. We are proud to represent and serve as a distributor of the innovative and superior refined water treatment systems made by General Electric which they have perfected over their 100+ years in business. We know that our highly-trained staff can answer any and all your concerns and provide you with 100% satisfaction with our products and service. It's rewarding to us to provide refined water systems that make families like yours feel confident in the pure, clean water they can benefit from with our refined water treatment systems by General Electric.